- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
Graduate Certificate Applied Finance
Ryan is a Project Engineer with 10 years experience in the construction and management of major infrastructure projects. Ryan has been engaged by the private sector with a heavy emphasis on construction of complex road projects in extreme environments. In these roles he has developed a critical understanding of the key cost drivers to design and construction.
At CGI, Ryan is a Senior Estimator within the Technical Services team and in his recent roles has has been the Risk Advisor to the Ipswich Motorway, Dinmore to Goodna Alliance ($1.9b) and established KPI and Performance Management plans for the Glenfield Junction Alliance. He was also the Risk Advisor to Abigroup for the Queensland Childrens Hospital project.
- Gateway Motorway Additional Lane
- Freshwater Creek Bridge Planning Study
- King Ave/Sherbrooke Rd Intersection Upgrade
- Glenfield Transport Interchange Project
- APLNG Upstream Project – Phase 1
- APLNG Early Works
- Townsville North Shore Boulevard Project
- Bruce Highway - Sandy Corner to Collinson’s Lagoon Upgrade (Business Case)
- Pacific Motorway Transit Project Section B: Springwood – Daisy Hill
- Linkwater, Toowoomba Pipeline
- Douglas Arterial Duplication Project